1.    #1  
    One of my Touchpad's battery dropped from 100% to 20% in two days
    with no absolutely use, in airplane mode, while being left in a suitcase.

is this normal?
    Not for me, I was on airport mode for 4 days and used 1/4 battery w ang birds, backgam, and chess playing some of the days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post
    One of my Touchpad's battery dropped from 100% to 20% in two days
    with no absolutely use, in airplane mode, while being left in a suitcase.

is this normal?
    It all depends. Out of the box stock then no that is not normal. Once you start changing settings, loading apps, preware, different kernels, patches, I think all bets are off and you have to take responsibility & assess the impact of changes you make and modify or back out impactive changes. You can dramatically reduce the battery like for example by turning up brightness and loading an app that causes the screen to frequently turn back on while the TP is on standby. So think that the answer is, it depends.
    Here is a simular thread that might help:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...overnight.html
    As others have pointed out, if you are using stock webOS you should not see that type of battery drain while in standby with airplane mode on. It only uses about 0.16%/hr in that case. However, every time I've added preware patches I've seen my touchpad eat close to 0.5%/hr under the same conditions. Don't know what patch does it or why. Sometimes everything works perfect for a while then suddenly without any changes it just starts eating extra battery.

So, if battery usage is a real concern for you especially in standby I highly recommend sticking as close to stock as possible.