1.    #1  
    Can anyone answer this for me? Is there an option to hide the keyboard when I open the browser? Its annoying to have to close it every time the browser opens.

Thank you.
    create a shortcut on a launcher page to your desired home page (like foruns.precentral.net) and it will open without keyboard. You can also move that shortcut to the launch bar in place if the browser icon.
    For 1.99 get advanced browser. Loads to a page of your bookmarks, has tabs, and other features stock browser doesn't have. More features being added by dev.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    For 1.99 get advanced browser. Loads to a page of your bookmarks, has tabs, and other features stock browser doesn't have. More features being added by dev.
    Well I would like to see that, but there has been no reaction from the dev since several days...
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    What other features does advance browser have? It appears to me that it is the stock browser with tabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodnet View Post
    Well I would like to see that, but there has been no reaction from the dev since several days...
    What do you mean by since several days? There was an update not all that long ago, and last I contacted the dev they were working on adding other features, that could not be disclosed at that time.

Per the developer of the thumb nav patch via twitter, when I asked him if he would write the patch for advanced he replied that the dev had already inquired about coding the patch into the browser itself. I see those all as positives.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by austriak View Post
    What other features does advance browser have? It appears to me that it is the stock browser with tabs.
    Loads to the screen with large bookmark icons
    adds the option to send to paper mache, or send to share via spaz
    the ability to search within a website
    the ability to cover the top bar (notifications and what not) if you want

also can be ran in glimpse dev-cut (next app cat version of glimpse should add this as well), next version of advanced browser is supposed to add function to sync bookmarks between version running in glimpse and full advanced browser version

probably missing something, those are the features I use the most.
    I have to apologize. There was an update for Advanced Browser just today.
    Update just hit for Advanced Browser

not sure if these are all new, but stuff I missed earlier (these are from the app description haven't updated yet)
    private browsing
    remembering and auto fill login names and passwords
    ohh and looks like advanced browser already runs in app cat version of glimpse

after downloading
    thumbcontrol/"quick action" added
    tabs opening in background added