Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has been answered before. I am using splashtop and using windows media center (WMC). If WMC is in full screen, it comes up with an error saying that it will not work. If WMC is in a smaller window, it will work. Is there a way around this to make it full screen on the touchpad? I haven’t done a ton of research yet but I saw that Ipad had a similar issue and that a fix was created. Thanks.

This is what the error message says: splashtop does not support applications that require direct screen access, please reconfigure the application to run in windowed mode
    I read in another forum that somebody got full screen working after installing a program called DScaler. Can't find the forum and havent tried this myself but it may be worth a try. Another thought would be to try another media player such as the free Media Player Classic.
    I don't have details but my son tells me you have to install a free app named Maxifier to enable Windows Media Center to be displayed full screen on the HP TouchPad.

This is working great for him.
    when you go to the start page it shows you a pc + mobile/touchpad to the right of that you will see a arrow underneath a cog.

press the arrow and another page will load.
    on that page you will see advanced settings.
    go into advanced setting and you will see three different screen sizes select the one that will change the size on your pc screen.

hope this makes since as its 01.00am here in the UK and I'm off to my bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLantern View Post
    I don't have details but my son tells me you have to install a free app named Maxifier to enable Windows Media Center to be displayed full screen on the HP TouchPad.

This is working great for him.
    Yes, the Maxifier works. The Maxifier

The other suggestions in this thread do not accomplish what the OP wants.
    I can watch WMP full screen without any help.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I used maxifier and it worked great. Thanks.
    Maxifier looks like it could solve a lot of the frustrating issues with WMC. (2nd monitor capturing mouse for example.)

Has anyone tried the win 7 'beta' version? I probably will when I get home.