1.    #1  
    Hello together,
    Because of two little cracks near to my speaker (http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...d-speaker.html) I've contacted the support.
    The parcel will arrive tomorrow to pick up my touchpad and then to bring it for repair.
    I have installed around 100 apps / patches from Preware and it would be convenient if I could back them up.
    I know that the apps from the HP Store automatically be restored after reconnecting with my HP account.

Here are my two questions:
    Is it somehow possible to make a complete backup?
    Because of Preware void my garanty (isnt it?!) it would be definitely better , when I reset the touchpad to factory condition. What is the best way? Full Restore with the WebOS Doctor? Is anything erased by the doctor? Or do I still have to flash in front of this procedure the default kernel?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  3.    #3  
    Of course i've used "Save/Restore"...and i've create a full backup of my "internal" folder.
    Hopefully that is all, what to do.

One question left:
    Because of Preware void my garanty (isnt it?!) it would be definitely better , when I reset the touchpad to factory condition. What is the best way? Full Restore with the WebOS Doctor? Is anything erased by the doctor? Or do I still have to flash in front of this procedure the default kernel or something else?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I would go into Device Info (on the Settings tab), select Reset Options and then do either Full Erase or Secure Full Erase. That should be enough for returning a system for exchange. The webOS Doctor typically does not erase the USB partition.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47