1.    #1  
    Has anyone experienced their touchpad not responding to any finger gestures and what could have caused this? After I turned on my device, home screen appeared but it was completely unressponsive when I tried to tap any apps. I did a luna restart, still same problem. Then I did a device restart and finally got it working.
    I'm a new webOS user and not sure what all the terms mean. What is the Luna and how is it different from the device restart? Is it ok to restart the touchpad at least once a day? when I'm not using it , I keep it in standby mode.
    I'm having the same problem. My TP was on standby for several hours and the touch screen totally unresponsive. The home button works and I can reboot by holding down the Home and Power button for about 10 seconds - but even afer rebooting a few times, the screen is still unresponsive. Any advice gratefully received
    INFORMATION:
    Luna Restart is just restarting the OS (only software will restart). A full restart is a FULL restart. Meaning software AND hardware will turn off, and then turn on again. If you want more memory, you can just restart luna.

Yes it's fine to restart once a day, if you like. I rarely turn mine off, FWIW.

@ritzram I would consider downloading webOS Doctor v3.0.2 Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    and follow instructions here:

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    [info]Luna Restart is just restarting the OS (only software will restart). A full restart is a FULL restart. Meaning software AND hardware will turn off, and then turn on again. If you want more memory, you can just restart luna.[/info]

Yes it's fine to restart once a day, if you like. I rarely turn mine off, FWIW.

@ritzram I would consider downloading webOS Doctor v3.0.2 Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    and follow instructions here:

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Forgive my ignorance - how do I do that if he tablet screen is not responding?
    Go to the link on your PC, and download webOS Doctor. Then follow the instructions that are in the second link.

As long as your TouchPad is powered on, you can run the webOS Doctor.
    There is an app called preset reset in the preware app catalog. I am not sure if it works on the Touchpad but, it can be scheduled to reset a webOS phone daily at a time that is convenient for you (while you sleep). I use it on my Pre 2 but have not tried it on the TouchPad. It is good to reset once in a while.
    Thank you both ).
    I assume "preset" would address the issue I get occasionally when I am told I have too many cards open when infact there are none?