Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I don't know of anyone that shows theirs has shipped yet. When I left work 2 hours ago 32 gigs were still in stock. A buddy at work had one within 10 minutes of sale starting. Most folks I work with didn't get theirs until after 4pm eastern yesterday.
    It appears they are starting to cancel orders where more than one was ordered (or qty 1 multiple times.)
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    HP TouchPad FB454UT 9.7" LED Tablet Computer - Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2GHz - Glossy Black - Stores and Prices HP TouchPad FB454UT 9.7" LED Tablet Computer - Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2GHz - Glossy Black - Stores and Prices
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    HP TouchPad 16GB FB454UT 9.7" 1.2GHz LED Tablet PC Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n - Stores and Prices HP TouchPad 16GB FB454UT 9.7" 1.2GHz LED Tablet PC Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n - Stores and Prices
    Just curious, what's you order number if you managed to get a touchpad very close to the start of the sale at 9am? Mine is H119515xxx and I could only get through all the time-outs around 12:30pm...
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkey View Post
    Just curious, what's you order number if you managed to get a touchpad very close to the start of the sale at 9am? Mine is H119515xxx and I could only get through all the time-outs around 12:30pm...
    Mine went through at 9:10 and is H119494xxx.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Mine went through at 9:10 and is H119494xxx.
    Hmm, only 21,000 orders in 3 1/2 hours. Or 6,000 per hour. Or about 1.7 orders per second, if my math is right. And that sort of traffic brought the whole website to its knees? Wow, that's embarrassing...
    Not shipping yet but it said could take a while

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Now that the frenzy is over, would an HP employee mind posting the link that goes to the Touchpad page on the EPP site? I'd like to see if I can get there using that link with my EPP credentials. Something makes me feel like I'd be able to buy if I could just get to the right page.
    Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Ordered mines around 6pm Wednesday. Order status still says being processed but it was delivered this morning :-)
    what shipping method did you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkey View Post
    H119499xxx
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blake711 View Post
    what shipping method did you use?
    When checking out, overnight morning shipping was offered free for some reason. Using the save15hp code my total was only $90
    Quote Originally Posted by nino313 View Post
    When checking out, overnight morning shipping was offered free for some reason. Using the save15hp code my total was only $90
    Like an *****, I chose the standard shipping option when I ordered mine. When I checked my order status today, it said shipped and gave a FedEx tracking number with an estimated delivery of tomorrow. I sure hope that it is accurate, but HP footing the bill for Saturday delivery? Seems unlikely. Maybe they feel bad for screwing me on pay when they hired me :P
    fedex delivers to my on Saturday all the time from amazon.
    Wife just called said mine just showed up I did overnight also but didn't try a coupon.
    Hey all. I just found this forum this afternoon. This is my first post, probably not the last.

My hp.com email address wasn't set up for EPP, so I couldn't get into the sale on Wednesday - when I logged in, there were no TouchPads displayed for me to add to my cart.

I was able to get through to a customer service agent via the live chat on Thursday morning. After I recited my employee number and hire date, they fixed my account and I was able to snag a TP32.

I figured this was my opportunity to check out what this tablet stuff is all about, and if I don't like it then my granddaughters can use it to play Angry Birds.

After reading a few of the threads in this forum, I'm geeked to get started. Wish I'd paid for the overnite shipping!

Mike
    Welcome to PreCentral!

Lots of information here. Lots to learn. It can be lots of fun, too.
    I selected standard shipping and received mine today. Heard that later in the day some folks got free shipping. I tried the save15yhp coupon code but it would not take.
    After I played with mine last night I was going to try and purchase another for my mom. Got to work this morning and there was an email from last night saying EPP sale would end Friday at Midnight. Sure enough everything shows out of stock this morning and prices have gone back up.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast