1.    #1  
    Hey guys, nOOb here, sorry... I was lucky enough to pick up a touchpad from the HP firesale. Im loving it so far! I just have a question about the SuperNES app. I got it installed, placed the roms in the right folder and everything is working fine. The only bad thing is, is the words in the main menu where it says "options, controls, wiki, etc" are pretty pixellated, even when in game the SNES controller skin is pretty damn pixellated... I have looked up vids on youtube and their words on the main menu looks nice and smooth, not pixellated.... I have checked the option for "filter" and that didnt change a thing... I have contacted the developer but he has never replied to my emails, sigh... so is there sumthing I did/doing wrong??

Also, I wanted to install and try sum of the skins u guys made... how exactly do I get the skins into the app to show up? Do I make a folder in the snes folder under the roms folder called "skins" and just place the files there??

let me know, thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by wallywoo5000 View Post
    Hey guys, nOOb here, sorry... I was lucky enough to pick up a touchpad from the HP firesale. Im loving it so far! I just have a question about the SuperNES app. I got it installed, placed the roms in the right folder and everything is working fine. The only bad thing is, is the words in the main menu where it says "options, controls, wiki, etc" are pretty pixellated, even when in game the SNES controller skin is pretty damn pixellated... I have looked up vids on youtube and their words on the main menu looks nice and smooth, not pixellated.... I have checked the option for "filter" and that didnt change a thing... I have contacted the developer but he has never replied to my emails, sigh... so is there sumthing I did/doing wrong??

Also, I wanted to install and try sum of the skins u guys made... how exactly do I get the skins into the app to show up? Do I make a folder in the snes folder under the roms folder called "skins" and just place the files there??

let me know, thanx!
    the snes app has not been optimized for the touchpad yet. No clue about the skins.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, yeah I kinda figured that... but look at this video and the names of the games in the menu look nice and clear and not pixellated... unlike mine, sigh

-wallywoo5000
    SNES is a work in progress last I heard. That video could be the work of some random dev who was messing around with the Pre's IPk.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  5.    #5  
    NICE! I hope its coming soon...
    -wallywoo5000
    Yep, I'm waiting too. I wanna play some super Mario bros! Take me back to my teenage years.
    sent from my 32gb Touchpad
  7.    #7  
    Haha, yeah well I never got out of my childhood years... I STILL collect old school games from Vectrex to SNES!

So when do u think it will be released and how does it work, it will automatically update the app?
    Last edited by wallywoo5000; 09/28/2011 at 03:08 PM.
    -wallywoo5000
    Go talk to dtzWill in the webos-internals IRC channel.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.