1.    #1  
    title
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
    Mine did this when new just out of the box. I had to hold down the power + home key for over a minute and then it re-booted. There are reports of this taking up to two minutes so don't give up too soon.
    Mine does that from time to time and gets stuck in USB mode. I think it happens if the volume switch is pressed while starting. My case does that sometimes.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnvan View Post
    Mine does that from time to time and gets stuck in USB mode. I think it happens if the volume switch is pressed while starting. My case does that sometimes.
    so does that mean my volume button is stuck and thas the problem im having? i havent gotten it to boot up in a while.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
    It's possible, I'm always careful now when I restart mine that nothing is pressing on the volume button.
    Maybe others have noticed this too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    Mine did this when new just out of the box. I had to hold down the power + home key for over a minute and then it re-booted. There are reports of this taking up to two minutes so don't give up too soon.
    My TP 16GB did the same thing. Freaked me out a bit, but luckily I knew to try the Power-Home combo, from having read about it here....