1.    #1  
    Is anyone else experiencing the issue where the browser will load a webpage fully and then stop (grey out with that spinny cricle in the middle of the screen) and then reload the page all over again? On some web pages it could do it upto 3 times. Sometimes when the page loads I'll be scrolling or click on something, like a drop down menu, and it will stop and reload the whole page.

This thing would be amazing if it would just STOP doing this it makes browsing the internet a chore. It mainly does it on the Yahoo! fantasy football site. So if anyone has that let me know if it does it for you too!

I can't wait to put android on this thing to get a working browser as I really jsut bought this for an internet tablet and it can't even do that right!
    Happens to me when I go to yahoo fantasy football, very annoying!
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Do you have private browsing enabled? I noticed that when I did, Yahoo Fantasy Football did what you describe.

After I disabled Private Browsing it seemed to work better.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by IanMcB View Post
    Do you have private browsing enabled? I noticed that when I did, Yahoo Fantasy Football did what you describe.

After I disabled Private Browsing it seemed to work better.
    Thanks for the response Ian, where do I find the private browsing option in WebOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWScott View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing the issue where the browser will load a webpage fully and then stop (grey out with that spinny cricle in the middle of the screen) and then reload the page all over again? On some web pages it could do it upto 3 times. Sometimes when the page loads I'll be scrolling or click on something, like a drop down menu, and it will stop and reload the whole page.

This thing would be amazing if it would just STOP doing this it makes browsing the internet a chore. It mainly does it on the Yahoo! fantasy football site. So if anyone has that let me know if it does it for you too!

I can't wait to put android on this thing to get a working browser as I really jsut bought this for an internet tablet and it can't even do that right!
    my first post
    I have more than 1 TP so I compared one with homebrew and one without. Homebrew had the problem so I'm restoring now and problem is gone. Something I had via preware Must have caused this.