1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I have just started looking at the TouchPad calendar and am havuing some issues, please can you provide feedback on the following:

* Multi day events synched from facebook only show the last day. For example a party from 21:00 on a Friday until 04:00 on a Saturday will only show the Saturday portion on the Touchpad calendar (haven't tried this for non Facebook events)

* I noticed the view always defaults to day view, is there a way to make it default to week view

* If I had appointments onto my TouchPad locally will it synch this with all my linked accounts (hotmails, gmail etc) or can I select which ones it uploads to?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    I think there is a patch in preware to switch the default view. *Mine defaults to month view.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    you should download ubercalendar from preware
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoogie1 View Post
    Hi All,

I have just started looking at the TouchPad calendar and am havuing some issues, please can you provide feedback on the following:

* Multi day events synched from facebook only show the last day. For example a party from 21:00 on a Friday until 04:00 on a Saturday will only show the Saturday portion on the Touchpad calendar (haven't tried this for non Facebook events)

* I noticed the view always defaults to day view, is there a way to make it default to week view

* If I had appointments onto my TouchPad locally will it synch this with all my linked accounts (hotmails, gmail etc) or can I select which ones it uploads to?

Thanks
    Like others said, you might want to try the UberCalendar patch. It adds a lot of features & options to the stock calendar - default view is one of them.

About controlling what calendar events get synched to - the event only gets synced to the calendar you create the event in. To select which calendar to create an event in, on the create event screen, the 3rd field (under Event Name & Event Location) is a drop down field for calendar selection. Tap on that & it will display all the calendars you have. Select the one you want and that is the calendar that the event will sync to - no others.