1.    #1  
    So I just bought a 16gb TP, followed all the instructions and have it clocked st 1.5 and etc. My question is this:

if I have access to a Pixi on sprint with the unlimited data plan, what would I need to do to get my TP tethered to the Pixi to get online when I'm not around any WiFi spot? And is it possible?

Thanks in advance

-Elias

** Or is there a cheap phone I can buy that can accomplish my goal?**
    you'd need freetether on the pixi. as the pixi lacks wifi though, you'd have to tether via bluetooth, and I'm not sure that's possible.
    Not sure how much you are willing to spend on a "cheap" phone but if you can pick up an Android phone from Virign or Boost (I think they both have unlimited data), root it, install wireless tether, you would then have a mobile hotspot. Works well with Sprint Android phones for sure, Virgin and Boost both use Sprint towers but no roaming unfortunately.
    FYI, Virgin has an unlimited 3G deal on a mobile-hotspot-device (google Virgin MiFi) .. it's $150 for the device and $50/mo. There is a 4G version of the device either coming or already out for other carriers, too, I remember digging it up when I was looking at it a couple of months ago. "Virgin Mobile reserves the right, without notice, to temporarily limit throughput speeds when monthly data usage on the $50 Broadband2Go Plan exceeds 2.5GB." ..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: