1.    #1  
    Every minute or so there would be a slight glitch in the sound. Is it hsppening to others?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepharite View Post
    Every minute or so there would be a slight glitch in the sound. Is it hsppening to others?
    Mine sounds great..and even i got the latest uber kernel update. Maybe just do a luna restart and check again
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i just updated mine, so far no ill effects but i have not done a lot of testing with it. is there any specific program you are experiencing the hissing? what other patches are you running?
    This is why I would not reccomend updating anything that you don't have problems with. Is there even a reason to upgrade in this case, I haven't checked since I have no problems with uberkernel.
  5.    #5  
    The reason to upgrade was to remove the Too Many Cards warning.
    Oh, I guess I never have enough open to have even noticed that message.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    Yes, it is confirmed. I am experiencing some sound issues since the last uberkernal update. I installed pulseaudio restarter and it brings sound back after it fails. but sometimes when i open an app, the normal swoosh sound is a choppy nasty sound. didnt connect this to uberkernal til after this thread. but it does make sense because it didnt start happening until after i installed uberkernal.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sphyg04 View Post
    Yes, it is confirmed. I am experiencing some sound issues since the last uberkernal update. I installed pulseaudio restarter and it brings sound back after it fails. but sometimes when i open an app, the normal swoosh sound is a choppy nasty sound. didnt connect this to uberkernal til after this thread. but it does make sense because it didnt start happening until after i installed uberkernal.
    hmmm but no issue in my TP with latest uber kernel... I listen to music with the stock app and play games like asphalt 6/ angry birds etc but no sound issue detected yet. Did you try another kernel at 1.5ghz and check? Like warthog at 1.5ghz?
    Quote Originally Posted by sphyg04 View Post
    i've had this happen before. i turned off/shut down the touchpad for a few minutes, then turned it back on and it was fine