1.    #1  
    Howdy all, and apologies if this isn't a great spot for this, but I was wondering if anyone had an epub for the 9/11 Commission Report. I was hoping to read it on my TouchPad but I have had no luck getting it into a usable format using Calibre for either the native or app store preader, and the .PDF is not so functional. Appreciate any assistance!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuedeGopher View Post
    Howdy all, and apologies if this isn't a great spot for this, but I was wondering if anyone had an epub for the 9/11 Commission Report. I was hoping to read it on my TouchPad but I have had no luck getting it into a usable format using Calibre for either the native or app store preader, and the .PDF is not so functional. Appreciate any assistance!
    If you go to memoware.com & search for commission, you can get the report & transcripts. They aren't in ePub format, but are available in others. The DOC format is probably your best choice and is readable with the pReader or pReader native app. DOC format is what MemoWare calls palmdoc / eReader format. They are files with a .pdb extension.

If you want pReader native (faster than the SDK version in the App Catalog), you can get it from preware or the first post in the pReader native support thread here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-homebrew-apps/274511-preader-native-alpha-release.html
  3.    #3  
    Great tip - thank you, sir!