1.    #1  
    So, I am really having two issues. One, none of my emails (Comcast or otherwise) are opening any more. It says they are loading "receiving email text" but eventually just errors out.

Also, gmail mow just refuses to check at all (the more annoying issue). There is a notification that WILL NOT go away, even after a reboot, saying "Google, web login required". Touching it does nothing, at all, and it just won't go away. As it is, even redoing th gmail settings does not allow it to log in, nor clear the notification.

I don't know what to do at this point. I haven installed any new patches, and it was working the last two weeks, so I don't know what is causing it. I can understand emails server being down, but the persistent notification bugs me (especially when clicking it does nothing!). Any advice guys?
    do you have the 'muffle system logging' patch? If so, make sure it's the latest version then run the linux application, 'emergency filecache wipe,' from Preware. Hope this helps.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    actually I have seen this. But only on a network that was, uh, worked. At a store that used to be, slow but worked, till some upgrades were implemented that connecting to it doesn't work reliably.

it seems to be filtered in a way that even trying to print to the HP wireless printers doesn't work.

bottom line try a different network, and investigate your router's settings.

Vectre
    Web login required means you actually need to go to https://www.google.com/accounts/b/0/...yUnlockCaptcha to unlock
    when the latest update came out it f'd up the muffle sys log on my tp I can even uninstall or update it which it is giving me the option but an error keeps coming up, and now I am getting the same gmail problem and it won't bring up my emails from gmail. Anyone know how to fix this? Gerri
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    do you have the 'muffle system logging' patch? If so, make sure it's the latest version then run the linux application, 'emergency filecache wipe,' from Preware. Hope this helps.
    o and I Can't even install emergency file cache wipe ... Didn't know I needed it :/
    I have the same issue trying to update or uninstall the "Muffle System Logging" patch.

The IBKG Log says "Unable to run command:
    IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps/bin/sh/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging.prerm 2>&1

all that is followed by a lot of ignored commands.

Any advice on how to update this patch?

Thanks
    Palm III>Palm IIIC>Treo 650>Treo 750>Palm Pre>TouchPad & Pre 2 Galaxy S4 & iPad 4 32GB