1.    #1  
    Hi, I just received my touchpad and am having a wifi setup problem. I am trying to set up my touchpad for the first time and I have been able to connect to my wifi network. A list of network shows up and i selected the one for my home and entered the password. the TP took the password and continue to a screen that shows "tap to configure IP address." So I do that and it brings me to a "Wi-FI Setup" box which says, "automatic IP settings" on or off. I turn it to on and then hit "done" and then it just starts searching for networks again. I can't get past this page... It just kept looping me. I do not have the technical knowledge to know what to do to get pass this screen. Thanks. I also have an ipad and never have an issue setting up the ipad or my laptop for wifi. thanks.
    Sounds just like this thread. If you agree you might want to hop in over there.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Sounds just like this thread. If you agree you might want to hop in over there.
    I read that thread but none of the suggestions worked for me. thanks.
    The TouchPad sometimes does not play friendly with some brands of routers. Try to see of you can get your TouchPad to find wifi on another router. I know for sure that it connects to wifi at Mcdonalds and Starbucks. If you can hook up to there than you know the wifi unit in your TouchPad is ok.