Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes
    Regarding Windows 8, I think it looks promising for a tablet, but I can't imagine using it on a desktop. If Microsoft does it RIGHT though, they will have a MASSIVE product on their hands. Seriously the phone will become the center of your life with Windows 8, if done right. By the time they launch, the hardware will be impressive enough to allow you to dock your phone when you get home and have the phone display to multiple monitors while its charging so that your phone is your new desktop. Then when you gotta go you take everything you were working on with you. That is an amazing idea that if they do it right, would be FANTASTIC. Of course, I doubt they will do anything as amazing as that with Win8.
    Quote Originally Posted by timeweb2 View Post
    Not on any real estate I own! First I'll never buy another HP item of any type unless they make another 180 & re-introduce & fully support WebOS. Second Win8 is a nightmare. Why learn that whole new system when far better options are out there to learn & get real benefits from?
    It doesn't appear all that complicated. Learning is part of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    It doesn't appear all that complicated. Learning is part of life.
    Have you even used Windows 8? It's a skin over Windows 7 at best. I think it is the next Windows Vista problem repeated.
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Have you even used Windows 8? It's a skin over Windows 7 at best. I think it is the next Windows Vista problem repeated.
    Thanks. I'll use what you "think" to base my future opinion on windows 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Have you even used Windows 8? It's a skin over Windows 7 at best...
    No,its not... but lets get back to HP and webOS.
    What's hilarious with TP is that HP actually managed to sell that overpriced, chubby and buggy thing about in same quantities like their combined Android competition (except Transformer), but for much higher price (I'm talking about pre-firesale sales). And, instead to celebrate they killed it. What killed it was sheer amount of ordered TP, and and absolutely unrealistic planning of volumes.That's clear demonstration how HP was clueless about tablet market.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123