1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if it is possible to change the default email font on the TouchPad? The default font is offensively large when read by Outlook.

Even if it isn't possible, I would love to get a response from anyone to know for sure. Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    So no way to do this. That's what I thought. ****.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I think you can delete the default font (don't know what that is), and only leave fonts like arial or times on the device. Although, I'm not sure. I know I had to add fonts with Vietnamese Characters since webOS does not support them.

As for changing font size, I don't know since I have been trying to find a way to increase the font size so my mom can read her emails without her glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by hxh103 View Post
    I think you can delete the default font (don't know what that is), and only leave fonts like arial or times on the device. Although, I'm not sure. I know I had to add fonts with Vietnamese Characters since webOS does not support them.

As for changing font size, I don't know since I have been trying to find a way to increase the font size so my mom can read her emails without her glasses.
    @hxh103

" As for changing font size, I don't know since I have been trying to find a way to increase the font size so my mom can read her emails without her glasses."

tell her to pinch zoom to read. Then just scroll around to read.