1.    #1  
    Had the TP about a week and it seemed to be working fine.

Suddenly I started getting touch reposnse issues on the screen certain areas would just not respond whilst others were fine

I went into the touch sensor diagnostic screen and all the squares would light up on touch apart from one single vertical column. Flip the screen round the other way and the exact same area of the screen refused to respond. It looks like one row of touch sensors has broken

Has anyone else seen this? Im sort of expecting Ill have to send it back..
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbydriver View Post
    Had the TP about a week and it seemed to be working fine.

Suddenly I started getting touch reposnse issues on the screen certain areas would just not respond whilst others were fine

I went into the touch sensor diagnostic screen and all the squares would light up on touch apart from one single vertical column. Flip the screen round the other way and the exact same area of the screen refused to respond. It looks like one row of touch sensors has broken

Has anyone else seen this? Im sort of expecting Ill have to send it back..
    Yes - I have the same problem - see my post here

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3175407

For me it is the top row of squares .

So far I have doctored it back to the original firmware twice - and every time I do this, it appears to have fixed itself - and then comes back after a little while. So I am wondering if this is software issue or a hardware issues.

Also it is very intermittent - and even when it does stop responding - if I leave it to itself - or even rotate the device multiple times or tap the screen in multiple places - it 'fixes' itself in a matter of 5 - 10 minutes