1.    #1  
    I want to get my hands on one of those little 7 inch HP Touchpad Go's. The thing's got a front AND back camera. But they're very inconspicuous. There's no video of it. And WHY aren't they selling these in USA?

Who's got em'? Where can I get one?

And finally, what are the actual specs on this thing?
    Last edited by DreamOWD; 09/27/2011 at 02:29 AM.
    Hypothetically, even if one of these did show up on eBay (not that I expect it to), I'd say it's not worth it. I mean, the Pre 3 on eBay is one thing, because quite frankly it seems rather unlikely with all the carrier certification issues that there's going to be another major phone update.

But with HP claiming that they're still going to be working on the software for the Touchpad, there's a chance you might be disappointed when you can't get anything newer than some prototype release software on that.

That being said, if HP was to reverse its decision and make these officially, I'd be more interested in it than my 10" Touchpad. :P
  3.    #3  
    Do they even run the same software? I figured it would...

OK, so this is a prototype and it was never actually released.

So, when were they planning to bring these out? Like, what's the story on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOWD View Post
    Do they even run the same software? I figured it would...

OK, so this is a prototype and it was never actually released.

So, when were they planning to bring these out? Like, what's the story on this?
    Canceled project, all for the same reasons the firesale happened. Hp is getting out of the consumer hardware space.
    Check the "Apple" store in China. Ask for the iPad2.5.