1.    #1  
    Just got my 16GB TP. It seems like an AMAZING device but i have a few issues.

1) When i go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and select a video, it opens and where the video would be played there is a bluish box with a "lego" shape and a question mark...what does that mean and how do I fix it?

2) I cant log onto this forum via my TP.
    Tried on other forums as well.
    I go to type in my info and it will say "thanks for logging in SX4DUDE2013" and then it returns to the same scree. Wants me to type my info again. IDK.

Help please! lol
  2.    #2  
    UPDATE - I removed "Ad blocker" and it fixed the youtube issue. Still haveing issues with the forum though...
    When I first got my TouchPad in July, I could log into the forums but not into the webpage, now I can log into the webpage and I didn't change anything on my TouchPad, I just thought that PC fixed it on their end.
    Silly question but after you login do you hit refresh? I thought I read something about the way the TP caches . After I log into sites I have to hit refresh after logging in because if I have previously visited that site whilst offline it assumes I am still offline.
    yerp...forum login issue is your TP pulling the pre-login page from the cache. There's workaround somewhere on p|c...I used it, and no problems since.

btw, the "work around" lowers cache memory to "0" (iirc).
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Quills View Post
    So how do I install the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by SX4DUDE2013 View Post
    So how do I install the patch?

Either use Preware or webOSQuickinstall. Directions for each are easy to find on this forum.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBill23 View Post
    Either use Preware or webOSQuickinstall. Directions for each are easy to find on this forum.
    Like I can search for it in Preware?
    I want to use preware but i saw something about emailing the file?
    Most things I install through Preware I just search and click install....is this different?
    Quote Originally Posted by SX4DUDE2013 View Post
    Like I can search for it in Preware?
    I want to use preware but i saw something about emailing the file?
    Most things I install through Preware I just search and click install....is this different?
    Sorry, I hadn't actually read the post - I did this mod using internalz by manually editing the file. You can download that patch, then use webOSQuickInstall to install it (alternately, Jason said you could use internals, but I've never patched like that). When you download the patch, remember where you saved it, then when you startup webOSQI you add it by clicking on the plus, then install it. Your TouchPad has to be hooked up by USB, in developer mode, and charging (ie, don't use USB drive mode).

If you search for webOSQuickInstall on Precentral, you'll find better instructions than I just gave you.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBill23 View Post
    Sorry, I hadn't actually read the post - I did this mod using internalz by manually editing the file. You can download that patch, then use webOSQuickInstall to install it (alternately, Jason said you could use internals, but I've never patched like that). When you download the patch, remember where you saved it, then when you startup webOSQI you add it by clicking on the plus, then install it. Your TouchPad has to be hooked up by USB, in developer mode, and charging (ie, don't use USB drive mode).

If you search for webOSQuickInstall on Precentral, you'll find better instructions than I just gave you.
    great! Thanks!