Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    So, this is annoying. I now have to restart the wifi EVERYTIME I turn on the TP from sleep. I've reset my router, wiped the device clean and ran webOS doctor.

    Anyone got any ideas?
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
  2. #2  
    This doesn't happen to me. Try a different wifi router.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    This doesn't happen to me. Try a different wifi router.
    I did a test a Starbucks this morning. Same thing.
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
  4. #4  
    I had a similar issue.

    When I 'woke up' my TP, I would have to re-enter the security code and/or toggle WiFi off then on again.

    It wasn't every time I restored from sleep, but it did happen a lot. Didn't matter if it was my home router, my friends router, or one at work.

    It last about a week... then it stopped.

    I can't say for sure if this stopped it or not, but around the time the problem went away, I started to use Shutdown Scheduler to power my TP down every night.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cschaaf View Post
    I had a similar issue.

    When I 'woke up' my TP, I would have to re-enter the security code and/or toggle WiFi off then on again.

    It wasn't every time I restored from sleep, but it did happen a lot. Didn't matter if it was my home router, my friends router, or one at work.

    It last about a week... then it stopped.

    I can't say for sure if this stopped it or not, but around the time the problem went away, I started to use Shutdown Scheduler to power my TP down every night.
    if you use shutdown scheduler, will you lose the cards that you have open?
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
  6. #6  
    What's the router? Some folks have had success changing their router settings (lots of folks with D-Links have had success with this).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demiroquai View Post
    if you use shutdown scheduler, will you lose the cards that you have open?
    Yes.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    What's the router? Some folks have had success changing their router settings (lots of folks with D-Links have had success with this).
    I'm using a Linksys router... WRT54G. Works perfect on everything else
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
  9. #9  
    I was just reading a thread today, someone with 5 touchpads connected to the same router. Didn't mention this issue though. Might want to PM him and see if he has any different settings than you.

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ll-my-tps.html
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...

Posting Permissions