1.    #1  
    So, this is annoying. I now have to restart the wifi EVERYTIME I turn on the TP from sleep. I've reset my router, wiped the device clean and ran webOS doctor.

Anyone got any ideas?
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
    This doesn't happen to me. Try a different wifi router.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    This doesn't happen to me. Try a different wifi router.
    I did a test a Starbucks this morning. Same thing.
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    I had a similar issue.

When I 'woke up' my TP, I would have to re-enter the security code and/or toggle WiFi off then on again.

It wasn't every time I restored from sleep, but it did happen a lot. Didn't matter if it was my home router, my friends router, or one at work.

It last about a week... then it stopped.

I can't say for sure if this stopped it or not, but around the time the problem went away, I started to use Shutdown Scheduler to power my TP down every night.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cschaaf View Post
    I had a similar issue.

When I 'woke up' my TP, I would have to re-enter the security code and/or toggle WiFi off then on again.

It wasn't every time I restored from sleep, but it did happen a lot. Didn't matter if it was my home router, my friends router, or one at work.

It last about a week... then it stopped.

I can't say for sure if this stopped it or not, but around the time the problem went away, I started to use Shutdown Scheduler to power my TP down every night.
    if you use shutdown scheduler, will you lose the cards that you have open?
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    What's the router? Some folks have had success changing their router settings (lots of folks with D-Links have had success with this).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Demiroquai View Post
    if you use shutdown scheduler, will you lose the cards that you have open?
    Yes.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    What's the router? Some folks have had success changing their router settings (lots of folks with D-Links have had success with this).
    I'm using a Linksys router... WRT54G. Works perfect on everything else
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    I was just reading a thread today, someone with 5 touchpads connected to the same router. Didn't mention this issue though. Might want to PM him and see if he has any different settings than you.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ll-my-tps.html
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...