1.    #1  
    Hi.

Is there anyway to enable the shuffle option of the photo slideshow when not on the touchstone? I don't have a touchstone and have thousands of photos on my Touchpad and when I play the slideshow they always start from the same spot and in the same order (transferred time) so it means I'll never get to see all the photos.

I have read another thread where the advice was to install slideRSS. I don't think one should install a third party app to do something that the machine can already do but is hidden...Maybe a patch can enable it?

Thanks for your advice.
    If you want to run the stock Photos app in Exhibition mode (even when not on the Touchstone), you can use the "Exhibition" app from the "Settings" tab. Add my "Auto-Start Exhibition" patch to make it go immediately into Exhibition mode without tapping the "Start Exhibition" button at the bottom.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    If you want to run the stock Photos app in Exhibition mode (even when not on the Touchstone), you can use the "Exhibition" app from the "Settings" tab. Add my "Auto-Start Exhibition" patch to make it go immediately into Exhibition mode without tapping the "Start Exhibition" button at the bottom.
    It doesn't randomize this way.