Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Fisack23
  • 1 Post By noseph
  1.    #1  
    I apologize as I can't find this seemingly simple answer, but just as the title suggests, do I need to download every time? Wheres the downloaded .exe located? Everytime I click the .jnlp file I'm returned to the Palm torrent.

Thank you
  2.    #2  
    ? Nobody knows?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    check your installed programs in your control panel (i assume you're on windows)
    Webos doctor shows installed on mine. I never had to re-install it since i havent deleted it.
    I keep mine in a special folder of "Palm Apps", along with all of my Homebrew downloads. That way I can just open that folder and have everything I need.

What is it that you are trying to do? Are you doctoring on a weekly basis?
    LinuxKoss likes this.
  5.    #5  
    I had a string of strange TPad errors so each time I tried doctoring last night from HP's palm website, it kept downloading a new copy each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I keep mine in a special folder of "Palm Apps", along with all of my Homebrew downloads. That way I can just open that folder and have everything I need.

What is it that you are trying to do? Are you doctoring on a weekly basis?

Doctoring on a weekly basis? Do people really do that?

If HP comes out with a new version of webOS for Touchpad,
    I assume it will come with a new version of Doctor, right?
    i think once you have installed it once on your computer, you don't need to download it again. it sounds like everytime you want to doctor, you are going to the website. you only need to go to the website to download the executable the first time.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    If you get your webOSdoctor from your HP Account it is a .jnpl (basically an xml file) that downloads the .jar file every time it is run. You can download the .jar directly from Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    LinuxKoss likes this.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    If you get your webOSdoctor from your HP Account it is a .jnpl (basically an xml file) that downloads the .jar file every time it is run. You can download the .jar directly from Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals.
    Gotcha thank you very much that's it. I kept going to Palm's website