Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By alvintoro
  • 1 Post By Crakeur
    appreciate the attempt at humor. Finding it a tad hard to laugh right now, am worried the new ceo will table webos while she puts out those raging psg fires and by the time she gets back, it will just be an excuse to jettison the corpse. We need to get in her face now.
    Awesome!

I can laugh now because I've already accepted the fact HP will not change course. She was complicit in the original decision and she's not going to go back on it. Neither will the board. So, I accept it and will move on.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    somewhat comical that they release an ipad app, and not a webOS app. Perhaps they know how disenchanted the webOS community is with their horrible leadership
    Quote Originally Posted by Crakeur View Post
    somewhat comical that they release an ipad app, and not a webOS app. Perhaps they know how disenchanted the webOS community is with their horrible leadership
    you know it's a joke article, right?

"all the news that's fit to fabricate"
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    lack of sleep makes me stoopid.

still, would've been funnier if it was a webOS app.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.