Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes
  1.    #1  
    how many of you use the Touchpad while sitting on the toilet?(as shown in this photo)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9789/photozl.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Touchpaddle; 09/26/2011 at 09:16 AM.
    That's too far away.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    That's too far away.
    once the user is seated, he/she moves the stand closer,
    so the stand is just in front of the knees...

Angry Birds is my favourite for such occasions.
    nice idea
    tp2386 likes this.
    Honestly, I don't really understand the concept of on-toilet reading...

I go to the bathroom, and -go- to the bathroom. There really isn't time for reading. I sit down, do my business, clean up, and that's that. In, out, on my way.

Am I missing something? Do other people have to sit and wait for long periods of time for "things" to progress in there? Is there seriously time to sit and read or are you just sitting there enjoying the smell?
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post

I go to the bathroom, and -go- to the bathroom. There really isn't time for reading. I sit down, do my business, clean up, and that's that. In, out, on my way.

Am I missing something? Do other people have to sit and wait for long periods of time for "things" to progress in there? Is there seriously time to sit and read or are you just sitting there enjoying the smell?
    have kids and you'll hide in there too!
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post

Well, me is sitting and enjoying my business all the time.
    I really like to take a long session and staying on the toilet for a couple of minutes longer than necessary. I like the warmth of the TP/MacBook on my knees so its always a pleasure to chat on facebook, or surf on the internet while poo-ing.

cheers
    Last edited by pimmelpirat; 09/25/2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: ^o
    wbussing and ohmytvc15 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post
    once the user is seated, he/she moves the stand closer,
    so the stand is just in front of the knees...

Angry Birds is my favourite for such occasions.
    In that case, it works. Is that a music stand?
    Looks like a rather nice music stand, at that. *Another idea might be the "Dave" laptop stand available at Ikea, I got my gf one of those a few months ago, and she loves it for the laptop. *

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    i have to admit its nice to pick up on the way to the bathroom lol even if youre not in there long, no stand for me tho! lol
    We had a similar thread going in a Pre Plus forum last year. I like to play games with either the TP or Pre2 while in there.

Seems an awful lot of bother to go to when you need a dump, I just hold mine in my hand (the TP) and read my book
    TMI...
    Page Plus Cellular - Talk Smart
    Palm M100 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755P > Palm Pro > Palm Pre-
    Here I sit all broken hearted-Tried to order a Touchpad when the fire sale started............
    just panic when your touchpad screen has a nice brown/tanned tint after a while, also that must be some good old bunged up issues you got ill have mine with me when im having 2 of the 3 S's but i leave it near the door with the radio playing or something
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
    Here I sit all broken hearted-Tried to order a Touchpad when the fire sale started............
    On eBay an iPad I shopping carted, a fool and his money are soon parted.....
    Thank God my sink is closer proximity wise and makes things very easy. Yes it has been done, watching video or otherwise and easier to do then hitting pause and coming back later.

Love my setup and actually also use the sink to hold my Palm Pre in safety just in case. Sorry...probably TMI, but I have clients who dropped their smartphones down the toilet which is VERY Expensive! Sorli....
    Too complicated.

Just SLATER.
    Maybe they should have advertise the TouchPad in the Exlax isle.*

I just use my laundry basket to place my tp on, reading garfield comic strips...
    "Humanity wasn't ready for WebOS"

Pre - uk day 1
    Pre + uk Replacement
    HP Touchpad 16 GB Day 1
    HP Pre 3 Vodafone
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast