Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by nunjabusiness View Post
    Young people, you should be very happy that everything "just happens" relatively quickly now.
    Once you start getting on a bit in years, things don't happen quite as quickly or completely for you.
    I developed that bad habit of reading while sitting on the loo when I was only 9 or 10.
    (probably comic books back then.... now I read the AARP magazine in PDF format on
    the Touchpad)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    Honestly, I don't really understand the concept of on-toilet reading...

I go to the bathroom, and -go- to the bathroom. There really isn't time for reading. I sit down, do my business, clean up, and that's that. In, out, on my way.

Am I missing something? Do other people have to sit and wait for long periods of time for "things" to progress in there? Is there seriously time to sit and read or are you just sitting there enjoying the smell?
    some people have overactive pelvic floors which makes it harder to go. I would guess a lot of the people doing this arent the type to have quick bms. it certainly makes me wonder if they have some sort of pelvic floor disorder that they need to get checked out at the doctors for. not me though... girls dont ****.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
    I go to the bathroom, and -go- to the bathroom. There really isn't time for reading. I sit down, do my business, clean up, and that's that. In, out, on my way.
    I'll reply with a joke...

Q: How did the mathematician solve his constipation?

A: He worked it out with a pencil.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    I'll reply with a joke...

Q: How did the mathematician solve his constipation?

A: He worked it out with a pencil.
    Must have been a #2 pencil

denimadept likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketpantry View Post
    some people have overactive pelvic floors which makes it harder to go. I would guess a lot of the people doing this arent the type to have quick bms. it certainly makes me wonder if they have some sort of pelvic floor disorder that they need to get checked out at the doctors for. not me though... girls dont ****.
    Everybody poops. There's even a kids book by that name.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
    Everybody poops.
    I thought that was an REM song?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Is there a market for an "Angry Turds" game?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Honestly, I don't really understand the concept of on-toilet reading...

Am I missing something? Do other people have to sit and wait for long periods of time for "things" to progress in there? Is there seriously time to sit and read or are you just sitting there enjoying the smell?
    I actually have the same thinking before. As much as possible, I don't want to stay in the bathroom for that long. However, once I owned the touchpad (my first tablet), I just gave it try. It actually is better for me .. i dunno why im enjoying it! lol
    I find it relaxing. Also, yes, sometimes things take time to descend.
  10. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    @touchpad

do you practice in the b-room to? Looks like you have more than enough space to get some lessons in if you play a brass or wind instrument.
    I like. Thanks for the idea
    Guilty
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morydees View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that prolonged sitting on the toilet isn't really healthy for you and is one of the causes of hemorrhoids. You might think that's only is you strain but in fact just prolonged sitting can cause it because your body naturally "relaxes" your muscles down there and they stretch.

One of many sources: Health Risks of Reading on Toilet - Esquire

edit: can't believe I just typed this on a tablet forum but hey, better to know these things sooner rather than later. Limit yourself to one game, one chapter, etc
    THIS. I've always done my business as quickly as possible because of the fear of hemorrhoids.
    I can understand maybe using your phone for a little bit but bringing in this huge thing is kinda gross with all the germs and multiple people who use the touchpad in my family. I work in the construction trade so I seem to clean my phone everyday with a baby wipe but Ido not do it that often with the touchpad, maybe should start, I never know who's been taking a pooh with and using the tp while wiping with to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketpantry View Post
    That just proves you're full of ****!

But seriously, whomever that photo belongs to must not be married. No way I'd be allowed to have a music stand living in the bathroom.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Well now that I've outed myself as a toilet reader...That's a really clever idea! I think i'm gonna have to look into that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    That just proves you're full of ****!

But seriously, whomever that photo belongs to must not be married. No way I'd be allowed to have a music stand living in the bathroom.
    Who's the boss of you??
    My god. I have bowel disease and use the bathroom 10+ times a day and I wouldn't dream of bringing
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by EP2011 View Post
    My god. I have bowel disease and use the bathroom 10+ times a day and I wouldn't dream of bringing
    10+ times a day? Sorry to hear that... but isn't that the perfect reason to bring
    a Touchpad to the bathroom to kill the time?
    I've developed a bad habit of bringing my touchpad into the john and browsing this website.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast