Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    You can't return it now!

Sepharite and SmartFah like this.
    yep I'm guilty as charged :-)
    This is why I never buy used gadgets on ebay...
    Last edited by grate88; 09/26/2011 at 09:50 PM.
    So this is what Touchpad Go was all about??
    I can't read in the restroom..I'm there to do my `business` nd I have to concentrate!
    unless I need my touchpad to `watch`something in there..now that's a whole another `business`!:-P
    What are you guys talking about. What else would there be to do while on the throne?

Gives a whole new meaning to "where the hell is the TP!?"

Matter of fact, not only do I do that but I am taking a bath with it right now.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Frankly, if you're a geek you always do this...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Newness Developments apps:

Touchpaddle and rootdude like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by froggys View Post
    No stand for me tho! lol
    The stand is a bit much IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Johncase3 View Post
    TMI...
    Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Frankly, if you're a geek you always do this...
    Well probably true, just like if you're on conference calls a lot you need not only a good phone but REALLY need a reliable mute button,
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncase3 View Post
    TMI...
    TMI???

What does Three Mile Island have to do with this?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    So this is what Touchpad Go was all about??
    before TP, my laptop was a victim of toilet rides every morning. I bought netbook this spring because it doesn't get that much hot and easily manageable, but now no one can beat TP.

:-O forgot to tell you that it all started back in 2003 when I got my first ever B-wireless router. :-)
    I guess I'm one of the few people who doesn't take a TouchPad or some other reading material when in the bathroom. I usually just contemplate plans for world domination while I'm on the throne.
    denimadept likes this.
    Just a friendly reminder that prolonged sitting on the toilet isn't really healthy for you and is one of the causes of hemorrhoids. You might think that's only is you strain but in fact just prolonged sitting can cause it because your body naturally "relaxes" your muscles down there and they stretch.

One of many sources: Health Risks of Reading on Toilet - Esquire

edit: can't believe I just typed this on a tablet forum but hey, better to know these things sooner rather than later. Limit yourself to one game, one chapter, etc
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Rofl.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    Honestly, I don't really understand the concept of on-toilet reading...

I go to the bathroom, and -go- to the bathroom. There really isn't time for reading. I sit down, do my business, clean up, and that's that. In, out, on my way.

Am I missing something? Do other people have to sit and wait for long periods of time for "things" to progress in there? Is there seriously time to sit and read or are you just sitting there enjoying the smell?
    without getting too graphic, round one happens right after sitting down, then there's a 5-10 minute wait for further rounds. in that 5-10 minutes most people read something
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    without getting too graphic, round one happens right after sitting down, then there's a 5-10 minute wait for further rounds. in that 5-10 minutes most people read something
    Like the front page, or start the sudoku, if it's gonna be a while. But I recycle those. I think I'll use only the flushable tp in my bathroom, thank you.
    Young people, you should be very happy that everything "just happens" relatively quickly now.
    Once you start getting on a bit in years, things don't happen quite as quickly or completely for you.
    denimadept likes this.
    I thought once you did your thing on the toilet, you should not touch anything until you wash your hands with soap. This is how people get sick!
    bummer i cant see the image
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Same for me..
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    How about this one?
    Attached Images Attached Images