1.    #1  
    I went to the HP Site since i heard that you could submit your email address for a notification for if and when they'll have stock available on the Touchpad however i did not see where HP is accepting email addreses? at this point im unsure if i should just get one from a seller on amazon.com at a decent price or just wait and see if any supplies come available.
    that train left a long time ago. Your best bet is to go to amazon.com as there is a reseller (onsale) has then in stock for about double the firesale price.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    that train left a long time ago. Your best bet is to go to amazon.com as there is a reseller (onsale) has then in stock for about double the firesale price.
    I'm going with Amazon.com then, I missed out on the initial price markdown at the end of august. im looking for a 32GB version of the Touchpad yesterday there were a few sellers out there selling them at $260.00 on up. In which the $260 price isnt bad considering what other tablets on the market are selling for. I may have to grab one at the lowest price.