Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Hey, i have my bluetooth keyboard for the touchpad and have been thinking for the best way to carry it around with me if i ever take it on my travels.

Does anyone have any good ideas for this?

Id rather not throw it in my bag unprotected and the best idea i can think of is getting a cloth sleeve to put it in.
    I use a Pell case that can house both the keypad and tablet.
    sorted. ;-)
    The Targus 'CityGear SlimLite' 11" padded netbook bag with shoulder-strap fits the BT Keyboard & TP in really nicely.. plus cables & wall-charger. Don't know about the Touchstone also!
    I have a midsize briefcase for carrying various things (books etc that I need), and I actually toss the box the keyboard came in into the case... It fits the keyboard, it's relatively small, and it works. There's a side pocket that fits the touchpad perfectly, so everything just sorta works .

I suppose one of these days maybe I'll grab a better carrying solution, but it works for now.
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Sidetrack; I love the HP keyboard. Typing on it now.

In the touchstone... Great accessory!
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I have a crack at my speaker. Apprently people are getting the offer of a replacement touchpad or the official case. I think i will choose the official case, that should be fine for porting the tablet around.

However until then i bought a sock off amazon for 3 and thinking of getting

10.1" Laptop Netbook Sleeve Case Bag For HP Mini 110 Mini 210 | eBay

or

HP 11.6" Mini Laptop/NetBook Case Sleeve - Black | eBay

Then i will put the tablet and keyboard in there together.

Dont want to spend a load of money on a case.
    I use a netbook bag currently when I need to bring the keyboard.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...