1.    #1  
    I've just found out a way how to improve typing on the touchpad. I'm not sure but I think its much better then before now. Although there's one con. You must disable swipe gestures. To do this go in settings> screen & lock> advanced gestures> then turn off on the toggle switch. Not only that, I think it also improved the on screen touch, register and typing. Some people found out about how it doesn't register well when typing should give this a try. On side note here are the patches I have installed, on a non-overclock, stock speed touchpad.

Muffle system logging
    Remove dropped packet logging
    Remove tap ripple
    Quote Originally Posted by nang View Post
    I've just found out a way how to improve typing on the touchpad. I'm not sure but I think its much better then before now. Although there's one con. You must disable swipe gestures. To do this go in settings> screen & lock> advanced gestures> then turn off on the toggle switch. Not only that, I think it also improved the on screen touch, register and typing. Some people found out about how it doesn't register well when typing should give this a try. On side note here are the patches I have installed, on a non-overclock, stock speed touchpad.

Muffle system logging
    Remove dropped packet logging
    Remove tap ripple
    Nice except a lot of us use those gestures...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Nice except a lot of us use those gestures...
    yeah, that's the only con to this tweak.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Gestures is what makes this tab wonderful.