1.    #1  
    my first order was cxld back in August.. saw the thread about OnSale offer and re-order it again. This time I selected the overnight shipping.. and ding ding... I got my shining TouchPad the next day before night time.. I guess Onsale is doing the right thing this time!

anyone else re-order and got their TP?
    I reordered and haven't even got a shipping conformation. Don't tell me they are giving preferential treatment to the overnight guys.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I ordered on 9/21(8am PDT) and mine shipped on 9/22 I went with standard shipping tho. Mine shipped from TN so figure I'll get it by Tuesday.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmitch View Post
    I ordered on 9/21(8am PDT) and mine shipped on 9/22 I went with standard shipping tho. Mine shipped from TN so figure I'll get it by Tuesday.
    I ordered on the 22nd and got it the next day Friday afternoon. Did overnight shipment
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I reordered and haven't even got a shipping conformation. Don't tell me they are giving preferential treatment to the overnight guys.
    don't know man. First time I did standard shipment and got cxld. This time I went with the extra $15 overnight shipment. Finally got it the next day :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    I ordered on the 22nd and got it the next day Friday afternoon. Did overnight shipment
    Same for me.
    I did standard shipping and it is in the UPS tracking system.
    Ordered 9/22, still no shipping confirmation. Stuck at Level 0100 Status: In Process. Really hoping standard shipping is not going to screw me.