1.    #1  
    What is the highest i should pay for a new touchpad on ebay? Starting to consider this as an option since i probably wont get lucky enough to get a "final batch" touchpad. so what do u think? Thanks!
    it's been about the same price over the past week or so. I've seen it go for about $250 w/ case/touchstone/keyboard or with 2 out of the 3 accessories. So nothing over $250 and see if you can get a bundle type deal.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I payed $200 for mine on ebay three weeks ago. That was the lowest buy it now I saw and jumped on it. That was my limit. This week I've noticed that they are much higher than last week.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ananniia View Post
    I payed $200 for mine on ebay three weeks ago. That was the lowest buy it now I saw and jumped on it. That was my limit. This week I've noticed that they are much higher than last week.
    16GB or 32GB?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    its a 16gb
    I got my second TP. From amazon for 270 its another 32 gig. Considering that I payed 600 on launch day its a bargain.
    I see them in stock on amazon, if you want to try an alternative to ebay.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I see them in stock on amazon, if you want to try an alternative to ebay.
    Yeah but I can get them cheaper on Ebay though. Thanks for the suggestion anyway!
    I bought two of them. One from Ebay and one from amazon. I paid about $250 each. I was just curious about how operating system works. The second is for testing other OS.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I paid $210 for 16gb off kijiji (ebay like site in Canada).

I also got 32gb at the firesale from HP Canada.

32gb is selling for $250 on kijiji.
    got mine for 230$ off amazon... Got a free case with mine as well. A 16GB model. Two actually but different sellers. Act now and you can probably get a HP case at 19.99
    I was tired of waiting for hp too so I took the ebay plunge weeks ago. I paid 250 for mine
    I looked around on Craigslist/ebay/forums/amazon/etc.
    The cheapest I found was on Crackberry.com. I paid $215 for a 16GB with a BT Keyboard.
    I also ordered a HP Case and screen protector/and carbon fiber skin for a total of around $50. All should be here next week.
    I just purchased a Touchpad 32GB on Amazon.com for $260.00 which was the lowest i've seen on amazon.com
    Bundle is the best deal on eBay.
    Bundle for under 300 is the way to go. But if you can't find that then get a touchpad by itself for under $225. Definitely do not pay more than that. I sold mine with the case for $200.. I'm sure there are other people like me out there just looking to sell fast.
    32gb for $240 brand new in box craigslist