View Poll Results: Do you want to be able to take calls from Touchpad from any mobile OS?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but for free only

2 50.00%
  • Yes, and I will pay up to $5 for it

0 0%
  • Yes, and I will pay up to $10 for it

1 25.00%
  • Yes, and I will pay up to $20 for it

1 25.00%
  • Screw HP, webOS, Leo and the whole crew... I am done with their drama

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    As the title suggests.

I will pay a good sum of money to make this happen in homebrew. I wonder how other people feel about bringing this functionality into our touchpads?

Edit:

Specifically, if someone SMS/calls me on my non-webOS mobile(iOs, BB7, Android, WM7) it will show up on my touchpad and I can reply, call, sms back from my Touchpad.

I was unaware that calling was already opened up to us. I will check out the tread, thanks!
    Last edited by Vyruz Reaper; 09/24/2011 at 12:46 PM.
    I am a little confused as to what you are asking here.

If you mean an Android Phone using the Touchpad as a dialler/handsfree unit then it already works. Just follow the Bluetooth paring instruction in the sticky at the top of this page.

Works ok with a "gingerbread" HTC Desire and my Touchpad.

Martin
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlines View Post
    I am a little confused as to what you are asking here.

If you mean an Android Phone using the Touchpad as a dialler/handsfree unit then it already works. Just follow the Bluetooth paring instruction in the sticky at the top of this page.

Works ok with a "gingerbread" HTC Desire and my Touchpad.

Martin
    Does it work with incoming calls as it would with a webOS phone? How well does SMS work, I will try to catch up on the thread a little later