1.    #1  
    Here's a SS of my 64GB webOS Doctor stating it's version 3.0.3:

However, the file downloaded is "webosdoctorp302hstnhwifi.jnlp" This is the same file name for my 32GB webOS Doctor.

Are they actually different and named incorrectly, or does the SS just mean the HP webOS online account database is incorrect?
    I see pandas.
    sub'd
  3.    #3  
    sub'd
    elaborate please? Thx

-- Sent from my PandaPad using Communities
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    maybe they updated the page before they updated the file :P
  5.    #5  
    maybe they updated the page before they updated the file :P
    lol, yeah. I literally rolled my eyes after seeing the downloaded file name was exactly the same for 3.0.2 and "3.0.3" doctors. Sigh.

I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    elaborate please? Thx

subscribed.
    It's entirely possible that 3.0.3 is on that 64GB device, but that a 3.0.3 webOS doctor has yet to be released. If it shows 3.0.3 on the device, I wouldn't go using the 3.0.2 doctor, because it likely would downgrade the device back to 3.0.2.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was reading that wrong ... probably just a premature edit on the website.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Here's a SS of my 64GB webOS Doctor stating it's version 3.0.3:

Click to view quoted image

However, the file downloaded is "webosdoctorp302hstnhwifi.jnlp" This is the same file name for my 32GB webOS Doctor.

Are they actually different and named incorrectly, or does the SS just mean the HP webOS online account database is incorrect?
    I noticed that the last time I doctored one of my TouchPads that certain things had changed, though no real feature enhancements were obvious.

The one big change I noticed, logging is now set to error or debug. Before it was logging everything. So, maybe they just made a couple tweaks and upped the number.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    It's entirely possible that 3.0.3 is on that 64GB device, but that a 3.0.3 webOS doctor has yet to be released. If it shows 3.0.3 on the device, I wouldn't go using the 3.0.2 doctor, because it likely would downgrade the device back to 3.0.2.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was reading that wrong ... probably just a premature edit on the website.
    just to clarify, yes my 64GB came with 3.0.2 installed (i.e. I did not update it at all, unlike the 32GB)
    I see pandas.
    I verified this with my 64GB Touchpad. Also says 3.0.3 on the WebOS Doctor download page, downloads 3.0.2 version, TP itself is 3.0.2.
  11.    #11  
    So has anyone looked into the 64GB doctor file details to determine if it is actually the same as the 32GB file?

I see pandas.