Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mgmft
  1.    #1  
    so... Google music beta and the touchpad are pretty much awesome! We know that google will not make an app for webOS because they have their head stuck up androids rear end! The web version works pretty well, however I have found one issue with it. It may be with the standard web browser.

Once the screen turns off, the music stops! Is there a workaround for this? Does anyone know?

PS. I have a few google music beta invites left, some if someone wants one pm me your email. I have 4 left so hurry!!!
    try Luna. Or just run exhibition.
    Quote Originally Posted by sphyg04 View Post
    so... Google music beta and the touchpad are pretty much awesome! We know that google will not make an app for webOS because they have their head stuck up androids rear end! The web version works pretty well, however I have found one issue with it. It may be with the standard web browser.

Once the screen turns off, the music stops! Is there a workaround for this? Does anyone know?

PS. I have a few google music beta invites left, some if someone wants one pm me your email. I have 4 left so hurry!!!
    PM sent

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sphyg04 View Post

No-doze app.
    Gaining further control of your screen's on/off settings (Homebrew) | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

When a song is playing in Google music, are you able to click on another song to play it?
    I have to refresh my browser to make that happen.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    No-doze app.
    Gaining further control of your screen's on/off settings (Homebrew) | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

When a song is playing in Google music, are you able to click on another song to play it?
    I have to refresh my browser to make that happen.
    you have to tap and hold for a second the little arrow at the end of the title. The drop down menu has a play song . Just tap that and the song will play shortly. The search button at the rookie screen works well also.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    I just put together a small app for Google Music. All it does is a simple webView that shows Google Music's site. It runs in fullscreen on the touchpad and supports exhibition. BUT: you have to stop the playing song before closeing exhibition (otherwise it continues playing)

First little alpha of the app:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6259226/MyAp..._1.0.0_all.ipk
    cujoq37 and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmft View Post
    I just put together a small app for Google Music. All it does is a simple webView that shows Google Music's site. It runs in fullscreen on the touchpad and supports exhibition. BUT: you have to stop the playing song before closeing exhibition (otherwise it continues playing)

First little alpha of the app:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6259226/MyAp..._1.0.0_all.ipk
    Have you tried making an app that works as an individual application instead of just showing a simple webview of a site ? I seen many apps like that for iOS that works almost like an Google original application.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.