1.    #1  
    I am unable to view any of my emails in both of my gmail accounts. I can see the sender and the subject line but where the text should be it says "an error occurred downloading this message."

Everything has been working fine up until yesterday. Is this related the the "muffle system logging" patch? When everyone first had the issue about a month ago I didn't have any problems. Why would this just be happening now?

Thanks for the help!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rrknight View Post
    I am unable to view any of my emails in both of my gmail accounts. I can see the sender and the subject line but where the text should be it says "an error occurred downloading this message."

Everything has been working fine up until yesterday. Is this related the the "muffle system logging" patch? When everyone first had the issue about a month ago I didn't have any problems. Why would this just be happening now?

Thanks for the help!
    Same issue here. Gmail.
    Hate the app.. nothing but issues... just use a Gmail Bookmark in the launcher + Simple HTML style. I'm done with the email app. There's no point except for the notifications.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinistersai4d View Post
    Hate the app.. nothing but issues... just use a Gmail Bookmark in the launcher + Simple HTML style. I'm done with the email app. There's no point except for the notifications.
    I like it because I have multiple email accounts and I don't need to log in to both every time.

Need help please!
    Quote Originally Posted by rrknight View Post
    I like it because I have multiple email accounts and I don't need to log in to both every time.

Need help please!
    yeah I forward all my emails to one gmail.... But I see why you want a working app. I want one too. But its not good enough so I would rather go without for now.
    I have the same problem with my hotmail account and my gmail account