1.    #1  
    TP off to get the speaker crack fixed by HP. Takes 2 business days for shipping then 10 days processing. That's almost as long as I've had the tablet. Hard to believe I been toying with it longer than my mac
    Good luck with that 10 days! I think they are flooded at the moment with all the returns.
    I had mine for 3 days before it wouldn't turn on, wouldn't charge, and only showed a battery with a question mark on the screen. Sent it to be repaired on the 7th. Since it's past their usual 7-10 day repair time, it's now been put on the "hot list", which I was told will expedite the repair & return to me. I'm not holding my breath.
    What exactly is the "speaker crack"...ive seen it mentioned before?
    Im in the same boat right now… i sent Maria off today. Yes, I've named her Maria, and shes just a baby!
  6.    #6  
    UPS doesn't show my TP shipped even though I dropped it off Friday for repairs. Hopefully Monday will have an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    UPS doesn't show my TP shipped even though I dropped it off Friday for repairs. Hopefully Monday will have an update.
    In the same exact boat as you. Just sent it off via UPS on Friday, awaiting the status update on it. Same issue as well, blown out speaker on it.

Other than that the Touchpad has been perfect.
    I didn't mail mine back for the cracks, and they were fairly big, (one on speaker, one on usb port). My skinomi skins came in, and I superglued the cracks, covered them up and quit searching for the 'cracks' threads. I'll have to remember to avoid "got my cracked touchpad back today" threads!

Is that Maria, from Silent Hill ? :-)
    Sent mine off and got to El Paso on the 9th. Called and they said it didn't get there till the 12th. Hope to hear something Monday.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    at least you have had yours, how do you think lots of us feel about ordering over a month ago from HP, and still haven't gotten them. Hope you get it back soon, though.