Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    I had an original 32GB and also was able to get one for my wife at $150. Sold both of those to z very happy college student for himself and his dad and scored two panda TouchPads for what I got for the two 32GB!! Paid less, got more...it is definitely faster, and shows less smudging all around . My buddy scored me a Pre 3 also that I need to unlock because I am not an AT&T fan.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MUNOGABBAGABBA View Post
    I had an original 32GB and also was able to get one for my wife at $150. Sold both of those to z very happy college student for himself and his dad and scored two panda TouchPads for what I got for the two 32GB!! Paid less, got more...it is definitely faster, and shows less smudging all around . My buddy scored me a Pre 3 also that I need to unlock because I am not an AT&T fan.
    Where did you find yours at? I have been searching with no luck :-(

Sent from my Gruesomes Rom using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIowaKid View Post
    Where did you find yours at? I have been searching with no luck :-(

I am a former HP Employee that had things offered to me before I left the company that mere mortals never saw....
    Quote Originally Posted by MUNOGABBAGABBA View Post
    I am a former HP Employee that had things offered to me before I left the company that mere mortals never saw....
    Well congrats. It's a great device that I just can't seem to get my hands on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12