Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    so all other flash player sites seem to be working but youtube I just get a black screen for the video right now. What's going on? I assume this is a youtube problem?
    I'm having youtube problems too and it's REALLY starting to aggravate me. My problem is different than yours however. Youtube videos play fine if they are under 720p but Once I go to 720p the video lags terribly and even looks like it's skipping because of the lag. This does not happen on my desktop so it's not my internet. Youtube also just randomly stops buffering my video in the middle of the video. Yes I have my touchpad clocked to 1.5 with all the big patches. I've even let the video sit there for 2 hours to let it buffer, when I came back it was still laggy and the video just stopped after 5 minutes and I had to refresh.

Anyone else having mine or C2Qs problem?
  3. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    that happens to me too I'm at 1.5 with all the patches and everything as well
    Not here. Are you using the browser or the "direct app link"? YT works for me without any issues.

m-
  5. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    what the helll I'm trying the browser and the app neither work......I even restarted my touchpad >:[
    I have to ask the obvious, is your wifi connected? Is your internet connection up?

m-
  7. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I'm typing this on my touchpad right now. Everything is working its just youtube that loads but the video player just stays as a black window. Did flash mess up or something? Other flash players work though.
  8. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    aaaaand now it starts working again, huzzah!
    Well, mines still laggy as hell. I'm thinking about posting a video to show.....
    Global Posts
    490 Global Posts
    Mine quit working too. WebOC Doc'd it this morning and all is well
    So when I go through Video Flood HD to watch youtube on their youtube player the video works PERFECT. I can select the same EXACT video through Video Flood HD and click on view on youtube webpage and the video stutters....
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Hm, ya, I just looked up this thread because I'm having the same issues -- just a black screen where the video should be playing. If relevant, running Warthog at 1.5, also had just updated the adobe flash player. Weird, because it was working fine this morning.
    Hmm now I have the problem. I am a noob to the Touchpad. It was working fine yesterday and now the black screen. Video content on the BBC news web pages work find. I have tried clearing History and Cookies but no change. The only thing I have done recently is to put it into Developer Mode ready to start doing patches etc etc.

Help !
  14. c2q
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    not sure how you used video flood to watch youtube
    Weird. Now installed Preware and a bunch of patches. Went back to YouTube and now all is fine again. Why the flakiness ?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    had the same problem clearing browser cache may have resolved it.
    Just clear the cache. I also had the same issue several days ago, clearing the cache also fixed the black screen YouTube issue for me.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Me too. Durrr.. Thx ppl

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Quote Originally Posted by c2q View Post
    not sure how you used video flood to watch youtube
    You can, it's at the bottom Youtube Beta.

Also, clearing the Cache seemed to help. Still not 100% as good as doing it on my PC, but still A LOT better.
    Last edited by suikostinger; 09/27/2011 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by c2q View Post
    so all other flash player sites seem to be working but youtube I just get a black screen for the video right now. What's going on? I assume this is a youtube problem?
    I encountered the same situation... and finally resolved... here's how

1. Went to Browser's "Preferences" and did the following...
    2. Clear History
    3. Clear Cookies
    4. Clear Cache... and
    5. Restarted my TouchPad... Hurray! YouTube is back ;-)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast