Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    So, I bought a 32 GB Touchpad at Staples during their crazy $100 off with $100 off from HP weekend. That was about a week and a half before Leo the Lame announced the cancelations and fire sale.

I thought I was getting a good deal, $400 for a $600 device.

Then I got to "return" it at Staples exactly 2 weeks after I bought it, and bought it back for $150. I also picked up a folio case and a Touchstone (not discounted).

Since, I've gotten a bunch of the great paid apps using the promo codes, and I just got another liquidated Touchstone and a bluetooth keyboard (and a ream of paper).

So, I've got a 32 GB Touchpad with a folio case, 2 touchstones, a bluetooth keyboard and a bunch of great apps. Total spent: $316.

Now if only some free love could be sprinkled on the Pre crowd out there! (although some of the apps I got through the promo codes have been bundled with the Pre versions, or function on the pre as well...)
    Casio Databank watch, Casio BOSS, Sharp Wizard OZ-8600 256k, HP Palmtop 360LX, Palm IIIc, Motorola StarTac, Palm Treo 650, Palm Pre, Palm Pre2, HP Touchpad
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Im loving the keyboard i must admit, managed to get a 32GB touchpad and BT keyboard for 220, not quite firesale price but as good as you can get in the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    Im loving the keyboard i must admit, managed to get a 32GB touchpad and BT keyboard for 220, not quite firesale price but as good as you can get in the UK
    I got my TouchPad 32GB and BT Keyboard for 145 :P

Totally get what you get. An entire tablet experience for less than an iPad. If tablets became cheap, they may finally get the chance to spread into the mainstream audiences that would normally get a laptop. I can't imagine getting a laptop after playing around with my TP