1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I couldn't find an existing post with the answer I was looking for, but if I'm repeating an answered thread - my apologies. I inadvertantly copied a file into the root of my Touchpad. The file doesn't seem to affect anything, but I'd like to delete it nonetheless. Internalz does not allow me to delete this file because it is in the root (I presume). My only options are Open - Copy - Info. I appreciate any help. Thanks!
    Internalz Pro:
    Settings->Master Mode.
    But be sure you know what you do.

EDIT: Not sure this is it. Just tried it and it works without that?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Internalz Pro:
    Settings->Master Mode.
    But be sure you know what you do.

EDIT: Not sure this is it. Just tried it and it works without that?
    I feel like a fool! Thanks much! I'm now turning off Master Mode to avoid the ensuing hilarity that could follow...
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRatman View Post
    I feel like a fool! Thanks much! I'm now turning off Master Mode to avoid the ensuing hilarity that could follow...
    Great it works. Didn't know for sure. For a good reason this option is "hidden".
    Just curious, how did the file get there? The only ways I can think to get a file to actual "root" is command line or being in master mode.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Just curious, how did the file get there? The only ways I can think to get a file to actual "root" is command line or being in master mode.
    I was following these instructions to install Spotify...

Want to install Spotify on your HP TouchPad? - gdgt

At step 8, I neglected to set the destination "/spotify".

The default was "", so "com.spotify.palmserver.service" wound up in the root.