1.    #1  
    This may be off topic a bit, but i have to know if anyone else is experiencing issues with their eyes after watching a movie using the touchpad?

I used to use a portable dvd player on the bus to watch movies, shows etc. but since I got my touchpad, i have been watching my entertainment on it, but......

Whenever i stop using it, it takes my eyes quite a bit of time to refocus on things, especially when moving.

so i get off the bus, and then drive home... if i look out the window at let say a store sign, i cannot focus on it, it is as if my eyes are straining, etc.

This is something i experience after using the touchpad.... not during any other circumstance, so don't tell me to get my eyes checked.

anyone else have this issue?
  2. twe
    Maybe due to the reflective screen? Find a matte screen protector?
    Yep... My eyes are a bit wonkey afterwards, but it isn't related to the device itself, but simple eye strain you get from watching media up close on a smaller screen (instead if a regular television). At least that's what I've been told.
  4.    #4  
    hmmm i was thinking about the reflective properties... maybe my eyes are straining to see what is on the screen and not what is reflecting....hmmmm

never had problems with my 7 " dvd screen, so not sure if it is a size issue.
    ya me too but then again I'm almost 50. I use my dollar store reader glasses to find what I want to watch then take them of to view the video. If I don't then I'm really screwed up. Turning brightness down helps a lot too for me.
    If it keeps up, you might want to get your eyes checked. However,more than likely it's just eye-strain from using the TP to watch movies. I have had that problem if I watch movies on my laptop. I cured it by having the TV on in the room,so that I look up at it occasionally;that changes the focal length of my eyes. You might try looking out the bus window every couple of minutes when watching a movie,and see if that helps.
    Hey Urokira! Can I ask how old you are? And when your last eye exam was? I'm an optometrist and having those couple questions answered will give me a better chance of answering your question.