1.    #1  
    I have tried for days to play games at yahoo.com - I keep getting the unsupported browser message. When I am given the option to download java, I have no idea which to choose. I have tried a few without any luck. I just tried one for Java and I got a message about MIME.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone? In a similar post, one person said s/he is able to play games at Yahoo.com on their TP, but did not offer any input on how I can get it done. Is it possible or not to play games on Yahoo.com on the TP - If so, can someone please offer up some instructions? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    Anyone? In a similar post, one person said s/he is able to play games at Yahoo.com on their TP, but did not offer any input on how I can get it done. Is it possible or not to play games on Yahoo.com on the TP - If so, can someone please offer up some instructions? Thanks
    I just went and tried that thirsty parrot game and it worked. Do you have flash enabled? What do you see when you try a game?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBill23 View Post
    I just went and tried that thirsty parrot game and it worked. Do you have flash enabled? What do you see when you try a game?
    It tells me that I need to install Java - an there are several links. I clicked on one of the links and downloaded Java - but when I try to open it I get the error message about MIME. I have no idea what any of this means!