Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    My touchpad connects fine in my apartment when I try to connect to the internet wirelessly, but for some reason when I try to connect to a network (at school, where after you connect to the network it prompts you to give a username and password to access the internet), when i hit "login" after typing in my username and password, it gives me a "no internet connection" error, has anyone had any experience with this?
    I've had a similar problem. I end up having to go into the settings and disabling the wifi. After waiting a few moments I reenable it and I can connect with no issues.
    If your wireless connects but you can't browse interent maybe there is a proxy?

No built in way to set proxy but maybe watch this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...r-support.html
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thanks guys, I'll give it a try / look into it.
    hello,
    i have wireless at home and connection on my touchpad was working fine until i started using Aeroplane mode.

Now - it still connects (signal sign in right upper corner), but when i trie using web it says: no internet connection, the same with mail app and others...

please, help !
    Does it work when you're out of Airplane Mode?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Interesting, I never noticed that I started getting the "no internet connection" error until after a trip where I switched the TP into airplane mode. In my case, it still gives the error when not in airplane mode. It will work fine after a restart, but only until you let it go to sleep, then it will come back the next time you use it. Once this happens the email will not refresh or give you access and basically all the built in apps will not function correctly. Anyone know of this bug? Thanks.
    What exactly does airplane mode do on a touchpad? There is no cell radio, and wi-fi is allowed at least on planes that have wi fi. About all there would be to shut off would be bluetooth if you need it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by mitjaferenc View Post
    hello,
    i have wireless at home and connection on my touchpad was working fine until i started using Aeroplane mode.

Now - it still connects (signal sign in right upper corner), but when i trie using web it says: no internet connection, the same with mail app and others...

please, help !
    i have the exact same issue as you with my touchpad; when coming out of sleep mode my mail app doesnt work until i reboot.
    Kuraku
    Quote Originally Posted by kuraku View Post
    i have the exact same issue as you with my touchpad; when coming out of sleep mode my mail app doesnt work until i reboot.
    Check out this thread and see if it applies to you. No clear solution though.

Missing Bookmarks, No e-Mail, No connections?