Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    my touchpad has duplicated every event on my exchange calendar with the same event the next day. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
    I use the Google calendar and when I get the duplicates, I go to Accounts -> Google and then deselect contacts and calendar then exit out. Sometimes I'll open the calendar to make sure the entries are gone. Next, I'll go back into Accounts and reselect contacts and calendar and resync. That seems to do it for me.

Maybe this will work in your situation. Good luck
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    no luck... Comes back exactly the same way. Its like daily events don't end on the day... Annoying!
    Make sure your timezone is the same as the server. Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by dare1015 View Post
    no luck... Comes back exactly the same way. Its like daily events don't end on the day... Annoying!
    Just a thought, you have checked on those "daily events" that seem to not "end on the day" for their end times (in their edit screen)?

I'm sure you have checked on this, but I had some that went from one day to the next and it was because either I hadn't changed the end time/date to the right time/date or something corrupted the entry. I corrected it and it was fine.

Just a suggestion from my experiences.