front and back camera
    hdmi video,audio out
    bult-in GPS
    fully functional USB (host)
    sd slot
    dual boot fully supported
    video recording
    homebrew fully supported

OK you add the rest. How much are you willing to pay?
    I'd pay 399- 499 for such a touchpad.
    Soul Brother likes this.
    When does it release? If today, then maybe. If realistically a year from today, then no because that would be low end. Quad core Nvidia tablets are going to drop before the end of the year most likely and they will be clocked in 1.4-1.6ghz range. Also, my next tablet has to have ABSOLUTE full support for divx and high profile h.264 in the mkv format. So sick of software decoding and trans-coding video.
    $600

no lies.
    Yes. Yes I would.
    No unless they firesale it again. I wouldn't have bought this one for full price to be honest. But at a lower price range maybe

sent from my thunderbolt
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    turn the dual core into quad, then maybe.
    by next year a lot of quads will be out.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I would if it was out in the next few weeks or before the quad core. I am a day 1 touchpad and pre owner.
    denimadept likes this.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    better resolution, webOS 3.5, id buy it now for $500.
    I'm just curious... what are you doing on your hypothetical Tablet device that requires a Quad core processor or is it just for bragging rights?
    11B1P likes this.
    $299 has always been my limit for a tablet. I don't care what the specs are. $299 is the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by PostmanPat View Post
    I'm just curious... what are you doing on your hypothetical Tablet device that requires a Quad core processor or is it just for bragging rights?
    1080p high profile out through HDMI to a television.

Having quad core isn't a necessity, but it opens up a FANTASTIC number of possibilities. Imagine your tablet connected to a TV running some console level games and you laying back in bed with a bluetooth controller. Sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    $299 has always been my limit for a tablet. I don't care what the specs are. $299 is the most.
    I'm with you. As much as I love my Touchpad I wouldn't pay more than $300 for one no matter the specs. It's simply not a wise spending choice when budgets are as tight as they are.
    I bought to original for $500 day 1.so a touchpad 2 for $450 would be a deal for me
    I bought to original for $500 day 1.so a touchpad 2 for $450 would be a deal for me
    Same here!

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    No unless they firesale it again. I wouldn't have bought this one for full price to be honest. But at a lower price range maybe

sent from my thunderbolt
    same here. Nothing to do with the specs or webOS but I don't have a lot of use for a tablet so unless it is cheap I am out.
    Those of us that bought this at full price and would do it again, just love webOS. One reason I haven't retired my Pre 2.*

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    If it comes out today, it's should be at $450. If it comes out next year around this time, $250.
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    $300. I like this tablet, but it is secondary to my workhorse machines. I cannot use a tablet to be professionally productive even with an extra keyboard. I'd lust after the features, but they add little to the value of the tablet for 'real world' use for me.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Anything over $300 and I'm buying a netbook/notebook instead of a tablet. Doesn't matter if it's WebOS, QNX, Android, or IOS. Netbooks/notebooks can just do more for that price.
    DeadVim and knownboyofno like this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast