1.    #1  
    Hi i am having a problem entering new testing feeds in preware so i can find the F15C Eagle kernel..It keeps telling me after i enter the feed info "The instructions you are following are obsolete. See http://testing.preware.org" Does anyone know why its not working? Thanks
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmonte2186 View Post
    It keeps telling me after i enter the feed info "The instructions you are following are obsolete. See http://testing.preware.org" Does anyone know why its not working? Thanks
    Because the instructions you are using don't work any more, possibly?

If you go to Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals it will explain how to enable the beta feeds, which is what you want.

-M
    Welocme to Precentral! webOS Internals have changed the way to access the testing feeds. Please go to the website indicated and follow ALL instructions and heed the warnings if you want to participate in testing alpha or beta software. Enjoy!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    ok i see that part, how do i get to the linux command line to enable them?
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmonte2186 View Post
    ok i see that part, how do i get to the linux command line to enable them?
    I hate to break it to you buddy but...

"2. Gain access to the Linux command line on your device and run the following two commands. If you do not already know how to do this using novaterm or Xecutah, or cannot find out how to do this using Google, then you should not be beta testing."

This is probabaly exactly why they migrated the feeds. So that people that can actually properly beta test will have access to them.
    Here's a hint: I'm sure you've used wosqi to install Preware, so play with wosqi!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!