1.    #1  
    I am Apple to the core; however, I was lucky enough to get a TouchPad though Newegg, and awaiting a 32Gb from HP.

1. This has been my constant companion for a week. It's been good. I have carried the TP more than the iPad ( no particular reason)

2. Typing on the TP is TORTURE! I am typing this on my iPhone. HINT: use patch to remove "touching water effect" as this is unneeded overhead! Also text select and spell correction is a JOKE.

3. The Apps I've added are:
    -spades
    -Farkle
    -angry birds
    -accu weather
    -advanced browser
    -preware
    -Govnah
    Precentral news
    -popup calc
    -supersonic HD
    -tea reader

3. HP sent me a Thank You they contained four expired promo codes

4.HP needs Hulu. They say that HP hasn't paid royalties for the TP to access Hulu legitimately. I believe them.

5. Flash integration is good, but a moot point now that Adobe has thrown in the towel and is going TI translate Flash to HTML. Flash should have never been a marketing bullet point. I've had Flash on my iPad thru alternate browsers for over a year.

My assessment-- HP gave up to fast and too easily. webOS is still my 2nd favorite mobile OS!
    You can access hulu from the TP if you want, just need to download the patch from preware.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #3 sucks i agree. the codes were generic (everyone who got the email got the same codes) so basically once they hit popular forums, people used them up in a matter of hours.
    <thread moved>