Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    This is turning into a comedy. Next someone's going to post that they ordered this morning and it was delivered yesterday.
    reverendzj likes this.
    some actually being delivered? others tracking already? I got shipped status and real ups tracking number(not tracking yet).... does that mean... I almost don't believe it... is this a joke??
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    Pics?
    Attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    phillyeagles36 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikarma View Post
    some actually being delivered? others tracking already? I got shipped status and real ups tracking number(not tracking yet).... does that mean... I almost don't believe it... is this a joke??
    I'm in the exact same boat as you. I dont understand how people who ordered very late yesterday already showing tracking that has it shipped while I dont. I have a traking number, but it still says that UPS doesnt have it in the system yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat as you. I dont understand how people who ordered very late yesterday already showing tracking that has it shipped while I dont. I have a traking number, but it still says that UPS doesnt have it in the system yet.
    Well I ordered early yesterday and still don't even have a tracking number. Talk about frustrating...
    Quote Originally Posted by finnysays View Post
    Okay, got the order confirmation email. Was charged Sales Tax and a CA recycling fee.

Original order was for 16GB, Aug 21.

Also, thanks Pre-Central Community and OP!!! Would not have known about this if it weren't for you guys.
    10 minutes ago I got an email notification that the TP shipped. Ordered at 8:30am PST today, overnight shipping. I was expecting 2 weeks!
    Just arrived. 12pm PST. Thanks again, Pre-Central community for the heads up on this!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just arrived. 12pm PST. Thanks again, Pre-Central community for the heads up on this!
    grrrrrrrrrr....
    OnSale (a very nice and sweet girl) called me to follow up my order. A job well done OnSale.

I'll definitely try to use them for my future orders. AThank you OnSale.
    I got my email that it shipped late last night... UPS, I imagine, would pick them all up in one bulk trip later today.... I am just amazed that I actually got a tracking number. HP small business still shows me the same old same old....
    If mine starts tracking tonight not going to know what to do.... maybe quit obsessing over all this.
    Slight paranoia reduction! Originally posted: "Phone ordered (Couldn't get past the first link with "Item unavailable..." error.) at 8:15PM edst last night (9/22). Email with order number came through in less than an hour. Pending CC charge showed up in my account a few hours later. It is now 1:37PM edst (9/23) and "Order Status" still only showing 0000. Quite paranoid at this point!"
    Status has now 0001, so something is happening!
    edit: Now 3:42PM edst
    I was perusing the web and haven't searched for anything touchpad related for a couple of days. Shame on me. I found out that Onsale was allowing customer orders that were cancelled a chance to reorder a touchpad. My order was cancelled so I went through the process and received an e-mail from Onsale and placed an order. I wish I would have chosen overnight shipping instead of standard ground. Hopefully I receive my order this time. I ordered today September 23rd @11:30 EST. This is the information I get when I check the order status. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I actually receive this order. Once I do, I will be on the hunt for a touchstone and a case!

Level 0100
    Ship Method: UPS Ground
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info
    Product Description Qty Price
    HP
    TouchPad Tablet WiFi with 32GB Memory - Black
    1 $149.99

Status updated to 0101 and the full amount is now pending on my CC.
    Last edited by wittc21; 09/23/2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling error
    If I read your post correctly, you ordered today @ 8:30 PST and received it @12:00 PST. You got your touchpad 4 hours after you ordered it?
    If I read your post correctly, you ordered today @ 8:30 PST and received it today @ 12:00 PST. A 3 1/2 hour turnaround? Wow, that is awesome.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I called them as I got the items not available error - sounded like India, guy took all my data and then said they had run out....
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    I got an emailing saying the Touchpad has shipped but when I try to track it I get an error. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Quote Originally Posted by wittc21 View Post
    If I read your post correctly, you ordered today @ 8:30 PST and received it today @ 12:00 PST. A 3 1/2 hour turnaround? Wow, that is awesome.
    Haha. Incorrect, sorry. Actually, 27.5 hour turnaround.
    Ordered: 8:30am PST, Sept. 22.
    Received: 12pm PST, Sept. 23.

anyway, I was surprised and caught off guard by the chance to get this. I thought it was long gone. Glad I checked these forums everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronCev. View Post
    I got an emailing saying the Touchpad has shipped but when I try to track it I get an error. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Yes, when you go to that error page, click on Order Status, click one-time lookup, then enter your details and you will see the shipped confirmation.

BUT, mine is not showing as shipped from UPS
    Haha. Incorrect, sorry. Actually, 27.5 hour turnaround.
    Ordered: 8:30am PST, Sept. 22.
    Received: 12pm PST, Sept. 23.

anyway, I was surprised and caught off guard by the chance to get this. I thought it was long gone. Glad I checked these forums everyday.
    That is a wicked awesome turnaround time! I know their page states that they won't ship for 2 weeks. Hopefully my order gets processed and I receive one! Congratulations on getting one! Please post some pictures and first impressions when you get time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Yes, when you go to that error page, click on Order Status, click one-time lookup, then enter your details and you will see the shipped confirmation.

BUT, mine is not showing as shipped from UPS
    Keeps saying "Sorry the page you requested is not available."
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I have a credit card hold but still getting this...

Level 0001
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info

Who knows.
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast