Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    they have them? where do you get one now???
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urokira View Post
    they have them? where do you get one now???
    See: http://store.onsale.com/n/msc-189

This will explain the process.
    Due to the Sprint issues with degraded service, I have lost two calls today while on hold with onSale for over 2 hours. I'm pretty aggravated with this whole process. Luckily, I received $500 in credits from Sprint and two Airvana devices just yesterday. I'm still waiting on my Airvana devices to arrive. Hopefully I can keep my third call to them without losing signal. You better believe the first words out of my mouth when a rep picks up will be my call back phone number. What a shame that the site wasn't setup from the beginning for those of us who had canceled Amazon orders, it has added insult from the first cancelation to injury now, the second time around.
    Phone ordered (Couldn't get past the first link with "Item unavailable..." error.) at 8:15PM edst last night (9/22). Email with order number came through in less than an hour. Pending CC charge showed up in my account a few hours later. It is now 1:37PM edst (9/23) and "Order Status" still only showing 0000. Quite paranoid at this point!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryknown View Post
    Wow! I ordered my yesterday morning and I have it now. I selected overnight shipping and it's here, it's here now. I've got it! AWESOME!
    Thanks OnSale!
    Pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    What do you mean? I ordered yesterday and it went through, a little slow but it went through.
    Mine did too but people who ordered after me are getting theirs and mine isn't even showing up when I check my order status on their site.
    What does Level 0001 mean on my order status page as opposed to the level 0000 others here are listing?
    I have a real tracking number and its shipped. Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjargon View Post
    Mine did too but people who ordered after me are getting theirs and mine isn't even showing up when I check my order status on their site.
    oh, well mine says it shipped on their website, but the tracking number shows that te package has not been picked up by UPS yet
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    When did you place your order, and what shipping method did you go with?
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    Whe you search the tracking number on the UPS site, does it say shipped?
    Whe you search the tracking number on the UPS site, does it say shipped?
    Mine says "origin scan" Memphis. TN.
    Still not working for me this AM. Still says "Item not available" when using my Amazon Order #. Anyone have any luck calling the number and getting it worked out? Don't really have the time to spend on hold for ??? and then not even get it resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasters View Post
    Mine says "origin scan" Memphis. TN.
    well thats not good. I dont see how some have gone out and some havent. Ugh, I hate this. I just want it in my hands.
    well thats not good. I dont see how some have gone out and some havent. Ugh, I hate this.
    Don't read too much into it. Some people clearly ordered expedited shipping through FedX. I didn't.

As far as I can tell, mine is in UPS's hands now. That's good news.
    What does Level 0001 mean on my order status page as opposed to the level 0000 others here are listing?
    I too show level 0001 and cc charged full amount..

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I ordered yesterday at around 1:30 and have yet to get a shipping confirmation email. When I go to the site and type in my number and zip code it says "Level 0001" and then for Status: "In Process". How are some of you that ordered after me getting shipping notifications?
    I ordered mine yesterday and it is in transit right now. I did not opt for next day shipping, just the standard bc I am patient :-)
    I went to the Fedex site to check tracking it said delivered? went outside and Merry Christmas
    Ordered yesterday around 10pm EST via UPS Ground. Shipped out of Memphis today!
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast